Xiaomi Mi 6 flagship smartphone information has been leaked a lot and there was no confirmation of the date of its launch yet. Now the company’s CEO Le Jun has confirmed the officer that the Mi6 will be launched this month.
MYDRIVER had confirmed the news of launch of Mi 6 this month during the live video of June. According to reports, this smartphone can be launched on April 11 or 18. However, no insight has been issued for this from the company.
Talking about the old leaked news
- Xiaomi Mi 6 can be reported in 4GB RAM + 32GB storage, 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB variants.
- Which can be worth approximately Rs 19,000, Rs 21,800 and Rs 25,600 respectively.
- It is being told that it can be seen as a large variant Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus.
- Which can come in 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB Variant option.
- According to the reports, their price may be around Rs 24,700, Rs 28,500 and Rs 33,200 respectively.
- In earlier reports it was reported that Xiaomi Mi 6 will be offered in three variants, and its premium variant will come with dual curved display.
Talking about its specification, premium variants will be equipped with the
- Quad HD 2K OLED display,
- 6GB RAM, 256GB internal storage and
- Dual rear camera setup with the dual credit edge.
- While most base variants will be offered with 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage.
- It was also revealed with leaked reports that 4000mAh of battery will be given in the handset.