The First Nokia smartphone Nokia Global HMD first flash sale on China’s e-commerce website has JD.com. 6 smartphone Nokia in just a minute on this website is sold out. The smartphone received registration in millions. Although the global HMD is not aware of exactly how the first cell unit 6 was provided to Nokia.
According to Chinese website Anzhuo.cn just one minute all of Nokia’s device units were sold out. Nokia 6 in the first 24 hours were 250,000 registrations. The smartphone has just been launched for the Chinese market. JD.com are available on the smartphone. 1699 yuan (about Rs 16,750) are. In India, the device is expected to come soon.
Features of Nokia 6
- Nokia’s first Android smartphone that runs on Noghat Android 7.0.
- The screen of Nokia 6 Include 5.5 inch, 1080 × 1920 pixels resolution which is the 2.5D and is equipped with Gorilla Glass protection.
- In terms of processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset
- this smartphone also has 4 GB of RAM. 64 GB internal memory comes with the Nokia 6 dual SIM support.
- Its memory can be expanded up to 128 GB. 3000mAh battery to power the device is given.
- Nokia made of aluminum body Inbuilt 6 device is the fingerprint scanner in the home button.
- Photography front in terms of the 16-megapixel rear camera autofocus focus face detection, dual tone comes with flash, while the front-facing selfie camera is 8 Megapixel.
- For better sound device and dual Dolby Tech has Amplifier.