Reliance Jio 4G SIM even easier to find, but to run it 4G (LTE) handset will be needed. This could mean that the SIM-free for at least 3 thousand rupee had taken a 4G handset. However, not all users need to do. An easy trick you can use their 3G handsets these sim.
Sim Reliance Jio get such offers…
Reliance Jio preview 4G SIM offers:-
– Unlimited 4G data up to 90 days
– 90 days of free unlimited calls
Reliance Jio 4G SIM 3G smartphone to use this Step tricks know…
- If your smartphone works on 3G and 4G SIM Reliance Jio used to it, so in that these two features are very important to the…
– Android 4.4 KitKat OS or more
– Mediatek Chipset
- Reliance Jio 4G SIM 3G smartphone to her user must install an app. The name of this app are “MTK Engineering Mode”. This app is 169KB in size.
- MTK Engineering Mode smartphone app comes a few advanced settings. MTK Engineering Mode within these settings Start menu is MTK setting is also known as the Service mode.
- When you open the app will then go to the Engineering Mode mobile Please put specific code. Next, go to the MTK settings Prefered network option.
- Network mode GSM and WCDMA in here now with the 4G LTE network, you’ll see the option. Here, select the 4G network. Save the settings after the restart takes smartphone. Now the phone will support 4G networks.